Dedicated to Excellence in Patient Care & Education.
Excel V is the most advanced aesthetic technology that combines two powerfully precise lasers to target and eliminate vascular concerns (redness/unsightly veins) and benign pigmented lesions (age spots, sun spots, discoloration) on the face and body.
- Treats rosacea, facial and leg veins, age/brown spots, and acne scars.
- Most treatment areas require only one or two treatment sessions, but will vary based on the condition.
- Treatments feel like a rubber band snap. Depending on the treatment, a cooled treatment tip will be in contact with the skin to protect and provide comfort during the procedure.
- Redness and/or swelling can be expected following the treatment and will resolve within a few days.
- Brown spots will darken and slough off within 2 weeks.
Sclerotherapy is used to treat spider veins and medium “reticular” veins.
- A sclerosant (chemical) is injected into the unwanted vein to produce an inflammatory reaction.
- Inflammation will cause the vein to close and eventually wither away.
- Mild bruising can be expected for a few days following the procedure.
- Avoid sun or activity for several days following the procedure.
- A complimentary consultation is needed to asses the extent of the vessels prior to treatment.