TruSculpt 3D- Body Contouring in Nashville
SkinMD is proud to offer truSculpt® 3D, a unique, non-invasive, Radio Frequency procedure optimized to provide sculpting of problem areas for a TRU 3D result with no visible downtime.
truSculpt 3D takes a multi-dimensional approach to decrease circumference and diminish fat by delivering therapeutic heat into the fat to achieve results in the shortest possible treatment time with enhanced safety and comfort.
How does it work?
- truSculpt 3D uses controlled, monopolar Radio Frequency (RF) technology to deliver targeted heating to areas large and small.
- RF energy passes through the skin to target the underlying fat tissue – as the fat is heated, the cells are destroyed and pass through the body naturally.
- Patients can expect to decrease circumference and diminish fat in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
How is this different from other body sculpting procdures?
This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 60 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- One treatment is typically recommended and results are visible within 12 weeks.
Your truSculpt 3D treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
Before and After truSculpt 3D
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is truSculpt 3D?
A: truSculpt 3D is the newest advancement in circumferential reduction and non-surgical
body sculpting that offers up to 24 percent fat thickness reduction, as measured by
ultrasound, in a single treatment. It is RF (radio frequency) technology that delivers
deep heating energy to adipose tissue for body sculpting.
Q: Am I a candidate for truSculpt 3D?
A: The provider will determine whether you are a candidate for truSculpt 3D
during the consultation. Typically, appropriate patients have a BMI less than 30.
Q: Can truSculpt 3D be used on all skin types?
A: Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types.
Q: How long does a treatment take?
A: Treatment time depends on the areas treated. To treat an abdomen
and both flanks (4 areas) will take about one hour.
Q: How many treatments will be needed?
A: Patients typically see results after one treatment. Some patients may elect to
have a second treatment for final tweaks or for treatments on alternate areas.
Q: What will the treatment feel like?
A: The treatment is performed using a technique that requires the operator
to lightly glide the handpiece over the area being treated. The temperature
will slowly heat up and is very comfortable. Most patients comment that
the procedure feels like a hot stone massage.
Q: Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
A: Yes, this is a noninvasive procedure and you can return to all normal activities
immediately after the treatment.
Q: Is there any downtime after the treatment or side effects?
A: There is no downtime or side effect after this treatment. The treatment area
may feel tender following the treatment but this will resolve within a few days.
Q: When will I see results?
A: After the treatment, your body’s immune system will start to break down
and flush out the fat cells that were treated leading to circumferential reduction.
Everyone’s body does so at a different rate, however, on average, people will
see results around 6-8 weeks after the treatment and continuing improvement
up to 3 months.